Reverend Karen Romestan offers spiritual counseling for a daily life experiences.
Spiritual counseling is a helpful too to apply Unity Principles to the events of everyday living.
Spiritual counseling is for you if
- you would enjoy applying Unity principles for a positive path for spiritual living,
- you desire to live life from a perspective of your spiritual nature.
- you desire to find God in all aspects of your life.
- you would like to call upon the powers within you to navigate life’s challenges
- you desire to access spiritual tools for all that arises in life.
How spiritual counseling works. Begin with sharing what is on your heart and knowing that it is safe to talk about any subject.
- Schedule your appointment by calling the office
- Know that your conversation is in a safe, confidential environment.
- Love offering is accepted for spiritual counseling
For more information, or to schedule your private appointment, call Rev. Karen at 214-826-5683
Mastermind Prayer Group
Six Week Series Beginning Sunday, June 4th
For More Informaton Contact: Unity on Greenville 214-826-5683
Ramadan Dinner with The Dialogue Institute of Dallas
Wednesday, June 7th
7:30 pm - 9:30 Upper Room
Unity on Greenville welcomes our Muslim friends for Iftar, breaking the daily fast of Ramadan.
Come and enjoy this wonderful evening with new friends. RSVP by June 1st. Sign up sheet located in front hallway of church or call 214-826-5683.
Summer Book Study
Thursday, June 22nd - Thursday, July 27th
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
The Gathering Place
Come on, I dare you! This summer dare greatly!
We will study the book Daring Greatly by Brene Brown.
The book will be available in the bookstore.
For more information contact: Unity on Greenville 214-826-5683
Let's Talk About...... Is Back!
Saturday, June 24th
Let's talk about homelessness
Saturday, July 22nd
Let's talk about immigrants
Saturday, August 19th
Let's talk about refugees
Unity on Greenville
We'll gather in the Samoan Circle to talk, to listen and most importantly, to hear each other.
Followed by lunch together (provided by Unity on Greenville)